We collect, analyze, sort, and process post-consumer carpeting and foam carpet padding, commercial broadloom carpet, and carpet tiles. As a proud member of the Carpet America Recovery Effort (C.A.R.E.), all of our facilities meet or exceed the requirements to be a C.A.R.E. “Certified Collector”.
Find the Carpet Recycling Center nearest you:
GreenWaste Carpet Recycling
For every 1000 sqft of carpet you recycle with GreenWaste, you are:
- Keeping 500 lbs. of material out of landfills,
- Saving 48 gallons of petroleum oil,
- Preventing more than 900 lbs. of CO2 emissions, and
- Creating local “green” jobs in your community
Carpet and padding must be:
- Dry and debris free
- Cut in manageable sections
- Carpet should be rolled or folded and separate from padding
- We do not accept area rugs for recycling
Our recycle processing, handling and certification fee is a minimum of $25 per load and will depend on the quantity and condition of the materials you have to be recycled.
We will be more affordable than most area landfills!
Jobsite Hauling Services
GreenWaste Carpet Recycling also provides jobsite delivery services of carpet recycling collection bins and trailers right to your project! This service saves you working space and storage, gets you in and out of the job faster, reduces transportation costs back and forth to your disposal site, and RECYCLES your carpet with CERTIFICATION!